Sunday, February 27, 2011

I admit defeat (Can't blog everyday)

It turns out that blogging everyday is tougher than I thought. In between reading, thinking, sleeping, walking, thinking, and thinking, and thinking some more, I've realized that blogging everyday is inherently not sustainable for me. So it's going to be a more ad-hoc process from now on. Random thought, I think probability and statistics are cool. I was reading about parameter estimation and how it's a random variable. That's just crazy, and I started thinking that everything is a random process. I'm confused. Goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. Why not set a goal of once per week, with a significant comment. You can prepare drafts, and work a bit each day on it, but the result is only published once a week.

    Secondly, you might adopt a focus. What will the entries be about? If the focus is concentrated, you might get better readership.

    Just a few thoughts.

    ReplyDelete